When it comes to the world of beauty, your routine and accessories could easily determine the game plan for you. For most people in Australia, salons can get their hair done, but what if you had the chance to take care of all that on your own? You should know that with the right accessories and hair products, you can take perfect care of your hair health, growth and appearance. You only need to determine the right tools to purchase when you are shopping. Here we shall focus on the best blowout brushes that you need for your hair care. The market is definitely saturated with top quality brands of blowout brushes you must check and make a shortlist to choose from. To avoid making the wrong choices, research into the features to look for in one as you will learn from the read below.
Factors to consider before choosing
In order to be sure that you are not wasting your money, you ought to have every detail correct. Besides budgeting, you only need to focus on the quality of your hair as it guides you to the most befitting solution on your shortlist. These are the most important factors to keep in mind when compiling the right blowout brushes for your shortlist.
Since the length of your hair differs from others, you need to know the size of brush you need for it. Shorter hair will demand that you get blowout brushes that have small diameter for their barrels. The bigger diameter barrel is best suited to help with taking care of long hair. The same brush also plays a crucial role during your styling fringe process.
Type of hair
The best way of styling your hair regardless of whether it is thin, thick, fine or normal hair type is purchasing the right blowout brush considering they were made for the very purpose. Fine hair will call for a blowout brush that has not just small diameter but also comes with low heat setting to avoid causing any harm to your scalp or hair. This therefore means knowing the type of hair that you have and getting the right brush for the same. Thick and curly hair on the other hand call for bigger diameter blowout brushes with higher heat settings.
Style of your hair
You must choose a hair blowout brush that has a large diameter when you are working with curly hair style. There are definitely different hair styles that you can check out during your search for an ideal blowout brush. The best news is that these brushes for curly hair have different sized attachments that you can attack to choose the type of curls you want. It is only possible when you have determined the style of hair you want to go for or maintain.
Top Blowout Brushes to Purchase in Australia
Mermade Blow Dry Brush
This is a unique blowout brush that is availed mainly in two colors which are pink or black for you to choose from. You can use it to get your hair ready in 20 minutes, however that will all depend on how long your hair actually is and most importantly how thick the locks may be. It has unique features that make it an ideal option to consider in the market which include tangle free bristles, ionic technology for amplified shine and it is also super light for easier handling.
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Light in weight for easy management and combing through your hair
- Has ionic technology for follicle protection besides increasing the shine on your hair strands
- Works on almost all hair types
Moroccanoil Smooth Style Ceramic Heated Brush
This should definitely be your pick if you are considering the best for your hair. It is a hair brush dryer that has tools to quickly heat and cool off your hair. The secret to successfully using these blowout brushes is not using it frequently as it may allow you to enjoy the just done blowout. There are a number of features that should however make this model the best pick for you including the few discussed here.
- This brush has a good grip and no slip handle which makes it easy to work on your hair
- Unlike other brushes, it heats up quickly to save you time
- There are no static and fly away thanks to the ionic technology it comes with
- Brush edges allow taming of frizzy hair that are closes to the root or scalp
- Not great for users with hard hair
- Works perfect for straight hair styling but not many other styles
ZHAM One Step Hair Dryer Brush & Volumising Styler Comb
You definitely have to check the zham one step brush option because of how successful its sales have been in Australia. It is an effective blowout brush because of how fast it can actually distribute air for not only drying but also styling the hair with ease. Unlike other brushes it has less heat damage on your hair or scalp while being efficient. Its great price makes it a must-have accessory in your list of hair items.
- Its fair priced with reliable efficiency
- It is made for all hair types
- Has good grip for handling hence easier time working on your hair
- Is made with low heat and high speed dictating how it works
- May be not ideal for users with small hands
- Does not come with multiple brush heads to change when using
Dyson Airwrap Multi-Styler
The best part about using the Dyson blowout brush is the three heat settings it comes with for your hair. This is however not the only special feature as the brush also has frizz-free styling. Unlike other options it does not allow you to use excessive heat during your styling but you still get the desired look. The product also has intelligent heat control to curtail overheating which is often the case with most hair blowout brushes.
- Are perfect for diverse types of hair and textures
- They come with a cool shot button for relief on your scalp should the heat be unbearable
- Has three airflow styling speeds you will find ideal to your hair care and styling
- The device has five attachments that have maximum adaptability
- The price tag attached to the item might be hefty for some shoppers
Infinitipro Blowout Brush
This is what you are looking for because it has two heat settings that you can adjust to as you work on your hair. Among the key features that make it outstanding includes the ion generator that makes your hair appear silky and free of frizz. Its large sized barrel is also enough to give you the desired hair curls and volume. The device produces twice the ions needed to match with even heat meaning you are safe from scalp and hair damages. You should however use it on freshly washed but conditioned hair for the best outcome.
- It comes with cool shot button that you can resort to if the heat on your hair or scalp is too much
- Its large body can be attributed to the ceramic barrel that comes with it
- It is efficient in drying and styling thanks to the 500 watts of power it needs for your hair styling and drying
- It has soft brushed which are not perfect in detangling your hair
GHD Volumizing Rise Hot Round Brush
Unlike most items on this list, this one comes with one heat setting even though it is able to get the job done efficiently. It has a number of features that makes it to stand out for people in Australia, for instance its blowout can take you for days before wearing out. The device is flexible and gentle in its styling, thanks to the half centimeter nylon bristles that form its brush.
- It has a blowout that can last for days
- It is lightweight in nature hence easy to use
- Comes with a built-in stand to make your work easier
- Heats up in not more than 25 seconds for you to get started
- Works only on completely dry hair unlike other items on this list
As it has been determined, the list above can play a crucial role in guiding you to your next blowout brush. There are several features you, however, have to assess regardless of the blowout brush you have in mind. The heat settings should be the first factor as it plays a role in the success of your hair, the bristle type on the brush will also guide you to the best fitted tool, the cool settings on it should it help you lock the style and lastly the option you choose must be easy to work with. Paying attention to all the details, features and instructions should be what you need to choose the ideal brush for your hair maintenance and care.